Product Developers in the Automotive Sector
- The NEA Engineering GmbH, working in partnership with the Upper Franconia Chamber of Crafts (HWK), is now offering an advanced training certification program for "Automotive Engineering" starting January 2015, in Coburg.
- Unique training concepts for engineering graduates, technician or masters graduates, toolmakers with professional experience, as well as college dropouts or engineers with a migration background.
- In addition to self-financing, when you qualify courses can also be funded through the Employment Agency of Germany. This depends on the required qualifications for each individual participant and that of the company. We are ready and willing to assist you with an application for funding.
- Interested applicants can participate in a one-day assessment at our center in Coburg.
- Final examinations will be carried out by Chamber of Crafts (HWK) *after 2016/2017 State Certified
- Total training period: 46 weeks
Training Subject Matter
- Basic Technical Drawing
- Customer Requirements of Regional Automotive Supplier
- CAD Training Catia V5 / Siemens NX with parallel integration in project teams
- Several Domestic Internships and an Internship in Poland
- Throughout the training period there are English and German language lessons if needed
- Plastics in Construction and Design
- Project Management
- QM in the Automotive Industry ISO TS 16949
- Exam Preparation
- Self-marketing strategies / application training
Information BrochureDownload flyer here (526.9 KiB)
We look forward to receiving your application: